Areas of competence
French-Danish Legal Matters, including Commercial and Corporate Law, International Contract Law, Company Formation, Bankruptcy, Employment Law, Real Estate, International Estate Administration, Wills, Marriage Contracts and Litigation.
- 2015 – Admitted to the French Bar.
- 2006 – Lawyer.
- 2002 – Law graduate, University of Aarhus.
- The Scandinavian languages.
- 2018 – Associate Partner at Fabritius Tengnagel & Heine.
- 2015 – Lawyer, Fabritius Tengnagel & Heine.
- 2013 – Partner in Law Firm Lund-Marteu (LMLAW), France.
- 2011 – Law Firm Cabinet Klinker, France.
- 2011 – French admission to practice law (EU Directive 98/5).
- 2008 – Right of appearance before the High Court.
- 2007 – Insolvency court in Kolding, assistant in debt settlement matters.
- 2007 – LETT Law Firm.
- 2002 – Law Firm Ret & Raad Fyn.
- Danish-French Chamber of Commerce.